All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs China continues to ride out the global ecomic crisis while still retaining year on year GDP growth it is increasingly important to understand how this 'new' ecomic giant, with its communist-capitalist model operates its ecomic and business environments. This book is designed to scientifically examine the contextual variables that foster sustainably dynamic ecomic growth in China. In particular, the contributors provide an incisive analysis of the contextual bases underlying such a dramatic rising ecomic power and the immense implications for enterprises and countries involved in dealing with China. Drawing on the latest studies and cutting edge research findings, this book analyses FDI, project management, internationalisation, the continued role of state-owned enterprises and doing business in China. As such it will be essential reading for all students of Chinese business and ecomics, as well as businesses seeking to develop a critical understanding of the driving global ecomic force which is China.
- Author BiographyJohn Saee is the former Dean of the School of Business Administration and Faculty of Communication Studies at the International University in Germany and the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Management Systems.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the Growth Economies of Asia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJohn Saee
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.