China and the Third World: Champion or Challenger? by Lillian Craig Harris, Robert L. Worden (Hardback, 1986)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith its vast population and resources, China has far more potential to become a major world power than any other Third World nation. How, then, can it be grouped with the underdeveloped countries of the world? In this original study by outstanding Asian scholars, China's Third World identification is explored in relations to its domestic policies, ideology, strategic and ecomic imperatives, and positioning in world affairs.
- Author Biographyrris /f Lillian /i Craig /r ed. den /f Robert /i L. /r ed.
- Author(s)Lillian Craig Harris,Robert L. Worden
- Date of Publication30/04/1986
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight451 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.