All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChina, with over one billion people, is the most populated country in the world. China's most famous tourist attraction is the Great Wall, which runs across about 5,000 miles of rthern China. Rich with Chinese culture, this title explores Chinese food, holidays, and daily life. Eager readers will also get to challenge their tongues with a few common words from the unique Chinese language!
- Author(s)Walter Simmons
- PublisherBellwether Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBlastoff! Readers: Exploring Countries: Level 5 (Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBellwether Media
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight218 g
- Width168 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.