All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionChina's Creative Industries explores the role of new techlogies, globalization and higher levels of connectivity in re-defining relationships between 'producers' and 'consumers' in 21st century China. The evolution of new business models, the impact of state regulation, the rise of entrepreneurial consumers and the role of intellectual property rights are traced through China's film, music and fashion industries. The book argues that social network markets, consumer entrepreneurship and business model evolution are driving forces in the production and commercialization of cultural commodities. In doing so it raises important questions about copyright's role in the business of culture, particularly in a digital age. This insightful book will appeal to post-graduate students and academic researchers in China and Asian studies, intellectual property, cultural studies, film, music and fashion studies, cultural ecomics and invation management. People working in the creative industries with an interest in devising strategies for expansion into the Chinese market, as well as people working in the creative industries outside China with an interest in developing successful digital strategies, will also find much to interest them in this book.
- Author(s)Lucy Montgomery
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.