All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis reader offers the most comprehensive assessment of Chinese domestic politics available by bringing together the best recent scholarship in the field. The anthology focuses on the origin, content, and significance of the post-1989 phase of China's reform and opening to the world, commonly kwn in the PRC as deep reform. These carefully selected essays by leading scholars have all been revised and updated for this text. In addition, a substantive introduction and conclusion place the articles in their broader context for readers new to the subject. With the successful transition of the leadership of the party, state, and military since 2002, the time is ripe for a comprehensive evaluation of China's deep reform as it enters a new stage. This timely reader will offer students, scholars, and policymakers invaluable insights into the dynamics of change in one of the world's emerging political and ecomic dynamos.
- Author BiographyLowell Dittmer is professor of political science at the University of California, Berkeley, and editor of Asian Survey. Guoli Liu is associate professor of political science at the College of Charleston.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/04/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight962 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byGuoli Liu,Lowell Dittmer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.