Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe status of Taiwan has been one of the most complex and politically-loaded issues facing China since the end of the Cold War. The issues of Taiwan-Chinese relations, proposed integration, mode of integration, even viability of integration have been at the forefront of Chinese foreign relations. This study enquires how this most important of international relations issues has developed, and how the web of US-Chinese-Taiwanese relations might disentangle itself.
- Author BiographySheng Lijun is a Fellow at the Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, Singapore.
- Author(s)Sheng Lijun
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication12/04/2001
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight481 g
- Width156 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.