All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionChina's Ecomic Development, 1950-2014: Fundamental Changes and Long-Term Prospects is a comprehensive and up-to-date analysis of Chinese ecomic development from 1950-2014 focusing on current world-wide attention to the ecomic reform. Chu-yuan Cheng covers a wide range of topics, including the cultural effects and ideological influences on China's ecomic development; the process of China's transition from a planned to a market ecomy, leadership changes and the root of the Cultural Revolution; the machine-building industry and scientific and engineering manpower in China; China's new development plans in the twenty-first century and the process and consequence of the Quiet Revolution ; the international ecomic relations including the U.S.-China, Si-Japanese ecomic relations and access to WTO; ecomic relations across the Taiwan Strait and the formation of the Greater China Ecomic Sphere; and the long-term development prospect of the Chinese ecomy in the twenty-first century and beyond.
- Author BiographyDr. Chu-Yuan Cheng is professor emeritus of economics at Ball State University.
- Author(s)Chu-Yuan Cheng
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 6 charts, 57 tables
- Weight767 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.