All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a thorough analysis of China's recent history and ecomic development process, the authors of this book seek to explain the causes of China's ecomic rise and its impact on the rest of the world.
- Author BiographyKen Moak is recently retired from Capilano University, Canada, where he taught for over 30 years. He taught in China for a number of summers, where he developed an interest in the country's rapid economic development and observed an economy, polity, and society much different from those portrayed by Western media. Miles W.N. Lee (Weining Li) is Senior Researcher at the China Development Institute, China, where he has developed an international vision by working on projects in Africa, Asia, and Central and North America. His research focuses on the development of Chinese small and medium enterprises and regional economy.
- Author(s)Elliot Engel,Ken Moak,Miles W. N. Lee
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.