All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series is a new initiative published by the Institute of China's Ecomic Reform & Development of the Renmin University of China. Ecomic slowdown is a major trend that emerged in recent years in China. To understand this trend, China's Ecomy 2012 conducts empirical and quantitative research on China's ecomy in three aspects: international comparisons and measurement of potential growth rates, factors affecting China's potential growth rate, and future trends and response strategies of China's ecomic development. It also provides a series of policy recommendations for maintaining sustainable ecomic growth in China.
- Author BiographyThe Institute of China's Economic Reform & Development was founded in January 1996, re-established by the Renmin University of China and the Academy of Macroeconomic Research, National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) in May 1999, and approved by the Ministry of Education as a National Key Research Base for Humanities and Social Sciences in December 1999.
- Author(s)Renmin University of China
- PublisherEnrich Professional Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication31/12/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEnrich Annual Economic Review Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.4
- Place of PublicationHonohulu
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnrich Professional Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1120 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEnrich Professional Publishing
- Translated byCaren Ng,Barbara Cao
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.