All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe author of this book is the original proponent of China's exchange rate system reform anunced in 2005. This book discusses:Through these discussions, the author hopes to share his kwledge on macroecomic policy management accumulated over the past thirty five years. In particular, he would like to share his insights on macroecomic policy management before, during and after an asset inflation era or a crisis period. He would also like to warn policy makers and financial investors on the likelihood of an asset bubble and then a crisis in ecomies outside the US. The author hopes this book could eventually stimulate the emergence of macroecomic policy management as a new and important discipline in ecomics.While the focus of the book is on macroecomic policy management, it also offers important lessons and strategies on share and property investments. Thus, ecomists, policy makers, central bank officials, ecomics students, business and finance professionals, individual investors and academia in other disciplines will find the book useful.
- Author(s)Paul S. L. Yip
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.