All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEcomic relation is an important aspect of international relations. This book provides a comprehensive and systematic examination of China's external ecomic relations, offering an up-to-date and well-informed account of its history and development, characteristics, problems, and prospects, focusing on aspects such as China's openness, external trade and Foreign Direct Investment. China's ecomic relations with different countries and regions of the world are also analyzed in detail.
- Author BiographyLiu Saili is a Professor at China Foreign Affairs University received her Master's Degree from the Paul H. NItze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS), Johns Hopkins University. She is the author of Highlights of Market Economy, Essentials of Market Economy, etc. She also served as Second Secretary at the Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the U.K., First Secretary at the Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Toronto. Zhou Lin is Professor of the Department of International Economics at the China Foreign Affairs University, and Standing Director of the China International Economic Relations Association. He was Dean of Economy and Trade Department at the China Foreign Affairs University. His research and teaching interests include China's Foreign Economic Relations, International Economic Relations, International Trade and Economics. He is the author of Introduction to International Economic Relations.
- PublisherEnrich Professional Publishing
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintEnrich Professional Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1020 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byEnrich Professional Publishing,Liu Saili,Zhou Lin
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.