All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis three-volume work is the first comprehensive study of China's foreign aid and investment diplomacy to trace its evolution since the PRC's founding. Volume III analyzes China's foreign aid and investment to countries outside of Asia and assesses the findings of previous volumes to show this is a formidable challenge to other world powers.
- Author BiographyJohn F. Copper is the Stanley J. Buckman Distinguished Professor of International Studies emeritus at Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee, USA. He is the author of more than thirty books on China, Taiwan, and Asian Affairs. Copper is listed in Who's Who in America, Who's Who in the World, Men of Achievement, Contemporary Authors, and The Annual Guide to Public Policy Experts. In 1997, he was recipient of the International Communications Award. He has spent fifteen years in Asia. China's Foreign Aid and Foreign Investment Diplomacy is the culmination of over four decades of work on this subject.
- Author(s)John F. Copper
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/12/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight545 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.