All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned with the foreign investor in mind, this guide presents region and city-specific intelligence available through few other English sources. Its pages overview the region from a business standpoint, examine the ecomy of the region's provinces and prominent cities in depth, and introduce the basics of establishing a business in the region. With detailed ecomic indicators and primary research largely from Chinese government and news sources, this guide is an accessible and engaging compilation of the practical information you need for doing business in the region. This is part of a five book business guide series: the Yangtze River Delta, Beijing and Northeast China, South China and the Greater Pearl River Delta, Central China and West China.
- Author BiographyDezan Shira & Associates is a specialist foreign direct investment practice, providing business advisory, corporate establishment, tax, accounting, payroll, due diligence and audit services to SMEs and multinational investors in China, Hong Kong, India, Singapore and Vietnam. Established in 1992, Dezan Shira & Associates has 20 offices in Asia, employing over 180 professionals and having serviced over 1,800 international clients. Dezan Shira & Associates provides business insights through its affiliated media and publishing house, Asia Briefing.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleChina Briefing
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note38 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight159 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byChris Devonshire-Ellis,Dezan Shira & Associates,Eunice Ku,Samantha L. Jones
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.