All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies the impact of China's outward foreign direct investment on the world ecomy. It uses both case studies and modeling approaches to study how China's investments have affected the rest of the world.
- Author BiographyShujie Yao is Founding Head of School of Contemporary Chinese Studies, University of Nottingham, UK and Special Chair Professor of Economics, University of Chongqing and Xi'an Jiaotong University, China. Pan Wang is currently a senior manager of Pingan Trust Co., Ltd, which is one of the largest insurance companies in China. His major research interest focuses on the China's outward foreign direct investment.
- Author(s)Pan Wang,Shujie Yao
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Nottingham China Policy Institute Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.