All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.26
About this product
- DescriptionAnswering such questions as What are the social forces behind the rise of China? and Which classes have power?, this collection of lucid and enlightening essays provides a thorough account of the transformation of the Chinese state into authoritarian capitalism.
- Author BiographyAu Loong-Yu is a labor researcher based in Hong Kong. He is a founding member of Globalization Monitor, an editorial board member of The Working USA: The Journal of Labor and Society, and the author of two Chinese language books on China and capitalism, From Bureaucratic Socialism to Bureaucratic Capitalism and The World is Not For Sale. His work has also been published in New Politics and Working USA. Bai Ruixue is an editorial board member of China Labour Net.
- Author(s)Au Loong-Yu,Bai Ruixue
- PublisherThe Merlin Press Ltd
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleA Resistance Book
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Merlin Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAu Loong-Yu,Fred Leplat
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.