All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGovernance has emerged as a central concept and key word in China's governmental and local policy and practice at different levels. This edited collection combines empirical and rmative researches as well as theoretical exploration and case studies on the governance theories and practices in China.
- Author BiographyDENG ZHENGLAI Distinguished Professor of Fudan University, Dean of the Fudan Institute for Advanced Study in Social Sciences, and Director of Fudan University Center for Contemporary China Research. SUJIAN GUO Distinguished Professor of Fudan University, China, Associate Dean of Fudan Institute for Advanced Study in Social Sciences at Fudan University, and Professor in the Department of Political Science and Director of Center for U.S.-China Policy Studies at San Francisco State University, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited bySujian Guo,Zhenglai Deng
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.