All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChinatown. City within a city. Home to street cobblers and herbalists, tai chi masters and kung fu students, outdoor fish markets and lots and lots of restaurants. And best of all, when the Chinese New Year begins there's a New Year's Day parade, complete with a lion dance.Young readers will be equally fascinated by the tour of this colorful neighborhood--and by their tour guide and his grandma who live there.
- Author BiographyWilliam Low is the illustrator of Stargone John by Ellen Kindt McKenzie, Lily by Abigail Thomas, and Good Morning City by Elaine Moore. A graduate of the Parsons School of Design and a four-time winner of the Society of Illustrators silver medal, Mr. Low now teaches at the School of Visual Arts in New York City, not too far from Chinatown. He lives with his wife, illustrator Margaret Hewitt, on Long Island, New York.
- Author(s)Cobalt Illustrations Studio Inc,William Low
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company
- Date of Publication15/09/1997
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width236 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)William Low,Cobalt Illustrations Studio Inc
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.