All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing the work of rewned scholars, this anthology provides an introduction to Chinese aesthetics and literature.
- Author BiographyCorinne H. Dale is Professor of English at Belmont University and the coeditor (with J. H. E. Paine) of Women on the Edge: Ethnicity and Gender in Short Stories by American Women.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2004
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Asian Studies Development
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCorinne H. Dale
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.