All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChinese Big Business and the Wealth of Asian Nations examines the crucial contribution of Chinese business groups to the rapid growth of South-East Asia. This study examines major Chinese firms and their increasingly important networks in this era of regional interdependence and internationalization of production processes. The book draws upon unprecedented empirical detail relating to Chinese firms, their growth patterns, joint ventures with foreign capital and responses to techlogical change and competition and contributes to debates on ecomic networks, the ecomics of trust and relations between business and the state in the global ecomy.
- Author BiographyRAJESWARY BROWN is Lecturer in Asia Pacific History and Management at the School of Management, Royal Holloway College, University of London. Her previous publications include Capital and Entrepreneurship in Southeast Asia and Chinese Business Enterprise.
- Author(s)Rajeswary Ampalavanar Brown
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/11/2000
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in the Economies of East and South-East Asia
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight586 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.