All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionChinese Characters introduces readers to the art and meaning of Hanzi. Each Chinese character is displayed on its own page with its pronunciation, meaning, and a brief explanation of the character. An introduction details the history of Chinese characters and the way it has developed over the years. It even explains how digital techlogy has affected the use and art of Chinese characters.
- Author BiographyAbout the Translator: James Trapp took his degree in Chinese at SOAS, University of London, specializing in Bronze Age art and archaeology and early Buddhist sculpture. He currently works part time coordinating the China schools' provision at the British Museum, and also as a consultant supporting the integration of China studies into the UK school curriculum.
- Author(s)James Trapp
- PublisherChartwell Books
- Date of Publication13/05/2016
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Series TitleChinese Binding
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChartwell Books
- Weight794 g
- Width196 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.