All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines Chinese Communist activities in Hong Kong from the outbreak of the Si-Japanese War in 1937 to the handover in 1997. It reveals a peculiar part of Chinese Communist history, and traces six decades of astounding united front between the Chinese Communists and the Hong Kong tycoons and upper-class business elite.
- Author BiographyCindy Yik-yi Chu is Professor in the Department of History at Hong Kong Baptist University.
- Author(s)C. Chu
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/11/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight273 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.