All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor those building business in China, the protection and preservation of intellectual property (IP) is essential. Until some five years ago there was little or effective remedy in Chinese Law against patent and trademark infringement or brand piracy. However, times have changed. IP Protection is w enshrined in Law. Moreover, the concept of IP is w included in the Chinese education curriculum from secondary schools upwards. The first in a must-have series for those conducting business in China, this offers a compendium of the judgements in 80 key cases heard in various levels of Chinese Courts. They provide the history, insight and case outcomes vital to any company looking to conduct business in China.
- Author BiographyFei Ming is a qualified Chinese lawyer, practising in Beijing, who specialises in intellectual property and other related areas.
- Author(s)Ming Fei
- PublisherLegend Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLegend Business
- Weight206 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.