All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully illustrated photocopiable collection of decorative Chinese patterns and motifs - flowers, plants, birds, fish, animals, figures and more. These classic designs can be used by craftspeople, artists, needleworkers and all those interested in creating their own original ideas and projects.
- Author BiographyElaine Hill is a professional illustrator and she has worked on a variety of publications, including cookery and children's titles. She uses pencil, gouache nad watercolour to create beautiful stylized, decorative and highly detailed illustrations. Elaine also works as a jewellery designer/maker and until moving into Kent lectured in jewellery making, art and design in the Midlands. She has two children, a son and daughter, and now lives in Kent with her husband.
- Author(s)Elaine Hill
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDesign Source Books
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 12
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations
- Weight179 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.