All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thoroughly researched and clearly written compendium of available statistical information on China provides reliable information, careful explanations, useful guides to further research,and a full bibliography. An exhaustive compilation of national and provincial statistics on mainland China from 1949 to 1959, this book covers every facet of the Communist Chinese ecomy and presents the most comprehensive coverage available of statistical data on China from this period. Based on data obtained directly from Chinese sources, this book is the first attempt to provide Western readers with a reliable reference on the ecomy of mainland China.
- Author BiographyNai-Ruenn Chen was lecturer in economics at the University of California, Berkeley, and Research Economist for the Committee on the Economy of China of the Social Science Research Council. In addition to this book, he is the author of The Chinese Economy under Communism.
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight987 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byNai-ruenn Chen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.