All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most distinctive features of Chinese culture is the great variety of unique festivals that has evolved over the course of China's long history. Chinese festivals are deeply rooted in popular tradition and despite China's many changes they remain firmly established as part of the country's vibrant culture. Chinese Festivals introduces a representative selection of these celebrated traditions with full color illustrations, providing a flavor of the diversity and development of traditional Chinese culture.
- Author BiographyWei Liming was born in Beijing in 1950. She has worked for the Institute of Biophysics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and written for Beijing Review magazine. She has published widely on the subject of Chinese culture and China's ancient civilization.
- Author(s)Liming Wei
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleIntroductions to Chinese Culture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note105 colour illus. 1 table
- Weight280 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.