All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionQigong (Chi Kung), the Chinese study of life energy, is an ancient fitness and healing practice. This book presents two complete sets of simple, invigorating Qigong exercises that improve the flow of Qi (Chi) in your body, tone and stretch the major muscle groups, increase your energy, and help you relax. Unlike many Western exercises that center on mindless repetition and aggressive movements, Qigong is an effective fitness alternative that involves the mind as much as the body. You will learn to gently focus your attention on Qi, breathing, posture, and simple, revitalizing movements. This book also explains the basic concepts of Qigong and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Author BiographyQingshan Liu has practiced Qigong and Taijiquan since his childhood. He learned this thousand year old art from several famous masters in China and was acknowledged as a master, even as a youth, after he successfully passed rigorous exams. Liu studied modern Western Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine, including acupuncture, acupressure, and Tuina-Anmo therapeutic massage at the Beijing Union Medical College in China.
- Author(s)Qingshan Liu
- PublisherYMAA Publication Center
- Date of Publication20/05/1997
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Series TitleQigong - health & healing
- Place of PublicationRochdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYMAA Publication Center
- Content Noteill
- Weight354 g
- Width174 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.