All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionChinese Grammar Made Easy presents instructors with invative and classroom-tested techniques for teaching 150 fundamental grammar points. Its communicative, meaning-based approach helps teachers to engage students by bringing grammar into a real-life context. Clear, concise explanations and a variety of learning activities are included to reinforce each grammar point and provide structured practice.
- Author BiographyJianhua Bai is professor of Chinese at Kenyon College and director of the Chinese School at Middlebury College.
- Author(s)Jianhua Bai
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication04/07/2008
- LanguageChinese & English & English
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.