All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing local studies to answer global questions, this compilation challenges traditional tions concerning historical Chinese population trends. Genealogies, epitaphs, and household registers are some of the local and primary materials used to examine the important issues of fertility, mortality, family structure, and migration patterns.
- Author BiographyStevan Harrell is Professor and Chair of the Department of Anthropology at the University of Washington and coeditor of Chinese Families in the Post-Mao Era (California, 1993).
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication26/04/1995
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleStudies on China
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 20
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note4 maps, 19 illustrations, 67 tables
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byStevan Harrell
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.