All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA translation and discussion of the central Confucian text on education, Xueji (On Teaching and Learning), influential in China from the Han dynasty to the present day.
- Author BiographyXu Di is Professor of Educational Foundations at the University of Hawai'i at Manoa and the author of A Comparison of the Educational Ideas and Practices of John Dewey and Mao Zedong in China. Hunter McEwan is Professor of Education at the University of Hawai'i at Manoa and the coeditor (with Kieran Egan) of Narrative in Teaching, Learning, and Research.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- LanguageChinese & English
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Asian Studies Development
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byHunter McEwan,Xu Di
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.