All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionZhao Wenbing provides an accessible, illustrated introduction to the sculptural art of China, including the magnificent Terracotta Army, Buddhist sculpture, tomb carvings, architectural sculpture, exchange with foreign cultures and Chinese sculpture today. Chinese Sculpture takes the reader through the unique aesthetic features of sculpture in China, arguing that the evolution of this sculpture parallels the development of Chinese culture through history.
- Author BiographyZhao Wenbing completed her doctoral studies at the Academy of Arts and Design, Tsinghua University. Since 2006 she has been an editor and column director for the magazine Arts and Design and has published various articles on art and design in China.
- Author(s)Wenbing Zhao
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleIntroductions to Chinese Culture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.