All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionA Chinese professor of medicine reveals how you can prepare ordinary foods to relieve and cure hundreds of ailments: fresh cherries for laryngitis, celery juice and honey to lower cholesterol, beef kidney to improve male potency, much more. A fascinating book. -- Holos Institute of Health. 192 pages, 6 x 9.
- Author(s)Henry C. Lu
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication18/08/1986
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date21/06/2002
- Weight273 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.