All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChina is world rewned as the homeland of tea planting, production and drinking. In this illustrated introduction Liu Tong provides a fascinating insight into the ancient culture of Chinese tea, the trade, tradition, literature, philosophy and ceremony associated with tea in China and its popularisation around the world. Chinese Tea will appeal to all those with an interest in Chinese history and culture, and will be thought-provoking reading for the many tea drinkers found throughout the world.
- Author BiographyLiu Tong is a graduate of the School of Foreign Languages, Peking University. Previously a translator, Liu is currently an editor at the English Editorial Office of The Commercial Press.
- Author(s)Tong Liu
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleIntroductions to Chinese Culture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.