All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWestern technology, management expertise and capital have fueled an incredible expansion of China's economy. Each gain is hard-won, with true success gained when Western business people learn to navigate the intricacies of Chinese bureaucracy and culture. The Chinese Way in Business is an invaluable tool that teaches Westerners the basic Chinese philosophy of doing business and how to cultivate strong personal relationships with the Chinese. Boye Lafayette De Mente worked in Asia for over thirty years as a journalist and business consultant. In this book, he reveals the historical factors, collective traits and individual qualities that determine how the Chinese do business today, and the direction their economy will take in the future. His is a true insider's view--whether the topic is the legal framework for business development, or the importance of social relationships to successful business dealings in China. Put The Chinese Way in Business at the top of your reading list and achieve success!
- Author BiographyBoye Lafayette De Mente has been involved with Japan, China, and Korea since the late 1940s as a member of a U.S. intelligence agency, student, trade journalist, editor, and author working out of Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong, and Singapore. He is a graduate of Jochi University in Tokyo and The American Institute for Foreign Trade (now Thunderbird: The School of Global Management). His 70-plus books include Korean Business Etiquette, Survival Korean, Etiquette Guide to China, and Instant Chinese.
- Author(s)Boye Lafayette De Mente
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication13/05/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Weight204 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.