Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes information on chip carving history, wood selection, tools, sharpening and cutting techniques. Also includes sections on borders, grids, rosettes, foliage, lettering and finishing. Features seven step-by-step demonstrations including a trivet, a napkin holder, a coaster set a box and more.
- Author(s)Dennis Moor
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication30/03/2005
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.