All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- DescriptionChip Design for Non-Designers: An Introduction provides a practical introduction to modern chip design methodologies. It is intended for manufacturing-oriented and other n-design professionals with an interest in the pre-tape-out design side. The book concentrates on functional, logic, circuit, and layout design using state-of-the-art methods and tools. More focus is given to the most popular design styles, including semi-custom design. Many practical and useful examples are included throughout.This book will provide readers with working kwledge of modern chip design methodologies. The examples, exercises, and bibliographical references included provide an excellent guide towards a direct use of the concepts learned. Readers will become truly fluent with how one designs modern chips for many varied applications.
- Author BiographyJuan-Antonio Carballo, Ph.D. has extensive technical and business experience in semiconductor, chip design, and hardware system design, working at institutions such as Digital Equipment Corporation, LSI Logic Corporation, IBM Research, IBM Venture Capital, and Argon Venture Partners. Dr. Carballo's leadership at IBM Research helped produce new power-efficient adaptive communication chips and systems. He was named Number 1 in the Top 40 Under 40 list by American Venture Magazine in 2006. He has 23 patent filings in chip and hardware design, and has published more than 50 articles in various publications. Dr. Carballo holds a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Michigan in chip design, an MBA from the College des Ingenieurs (Paris) and an M.Sc. in Telecommunications Engineering from UPM (Madrid).
- Author(s)Juan-Antonio Carballo
- PublisherPennWell Books
- Date of Publication15/03/2008
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationTulsa, Oklahoma
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPennWell Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.