All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title contains over 60 recipes for enhancing and transforming everybody's favourite dipping snack. It features ideas for both savoury and sweet options, as well as dips and drizzles. It includes sumptuous photography and fuss-free methods. Whatever you call them, everyone loves chips or crisps, from potato to plantain to kale. Now, with these delectable recipes, you can take control of both the ingredients and the cooking method. You can choose from savoury or sweet varieties, including vegetables (potatoes of all kinds, beetroot, butternut squash), fruit (apples, bananas, pears) and other fun options (pitas, tortillas, wonton wrappers). You can get a primer on potatoes, find out about tasty toppers and delectable drizzles, and try out some perfectly matched dips. It features over 60 delicious recipes and yummy photographs that look good eugh to eat.
- Author BiographyDuring a long run as Senior Art Director of Lark Books, Chris Bryant became the in-house food authority. His knowledge of cooking and culinary trends helped guide Lark's food titles. Chris is developing his own food blog, extraslaw.com. He lives in Asheville, NC.
- Author(s)Chris Bryant
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.