All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the Fundamentals of Chiral Separation, Available Chiral Selectors, and Numerous Applications of Chiral Separation by Capillary Electrophoresis Since the 1980s, modern analytical tools have enabled capillary electrophoresis to become a standard part of the chemist's toolkit. With contributions from international experts, Chiral Separations by Capillary Electrophoresis provides a general overview of the principles of chiral separation by capillary electrophoresis and the different chiral selectors available. The book discusses the most important as well as several new chiral selectors used in capillary electrophoresis. It reviews recent pharmaceutical and biomedical applications and explores vel techniques, such as capillary electrophoresis coupled to mass spectrometry and microchip techlogy. The book also examines the quantitative aspects of capillary electrophoresis, the possibilities of capillary electrochromatography, and the various chiral columns available. Capillary electrophoresis has proven to be an effective tool for chiral separation. This book explains how this technique can be used in the separation of molecules, offering insight into both existing and emerging applications.
- Author BiographyAnn Van Eeckhaut is a postdoctoral researcher in the Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Drug Analysis in the School of Pharmacy at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel in Belgium. Yvette Michotte is the head of the Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Drug Analysis in the School of Pharmacy at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel in Belgium.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication19/10/2009
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleChromatographic Science Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 100
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note171 black & white illustrations, 40 black & white tables
- Weight907 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byAnn Van Eeckhaut,Yvette Michotte
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.