All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores specific chiropractic treatment needs of infants and children, women, the elderly, and special needs children, offering chiropractic clinical strategies that fall outside the accepted standards. Some topics include assessment of pediatric conditions, otitis media, osteoporosis, partner abus
- Author(s)Linda J. Bowers,Robert D. Mootz
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/07/1999
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width280 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.