All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionDiaries of a cowboy, wrangler, cook, or trail boss on a cattle drive on the Chisholm Trail. Written by Oklahoma eighth graders.
- Author BiographyFirst Chishom Trail Book Festival Essay Contest of the Oklahoma, Stevens County Eighth Graders.
- Author(s)Stephens County Eighth Graders
- Date of Publication11/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byTonya Holmes Shook
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.