About this product
- DescriptionEnergize Your Body and Focus Your Mind with a New Approach to WalkingWalking is one of the most beneficial forms of exercise on the planet. With ChiWalking, author Danny Dreyer teaches us how to take this routine activity to a whole new level and turn it into a deeply rewarding experience for the mind, body, and spirit. What s the secret? The Five Mindful Steps which help us increase our awareness using the energetic movement principles of t ai chi, shares Dreyer. Drawing on the concepts of the program that has helped thousands around the globe walk more efficiently, get into great shape, clear the mind, and tap into a deeper source of well-being, this rewned coach offers easy-to-follow instructions that explore: How to cultivate your chi skills of focus, body sensing, flexibility, and breathing Six guided practices with specific goals from calming and centering routines to fat-burning, cardio-based workouts Expert insights for customizing your own programWhether you re looking to kick-start your own daily regimen or train for a distance walking event, ChiWalking will help turn this most basic form of exercise into a powerful practice that strengthens your core, focuses your mind, and frees your spirit.
- Author BiographyDanny DreyerDanny Dreyer, a running coach and nationally ranked ultramarathoner, has more than 30 years of running experience. He is a student of renowned T ai Chi master George Xu and has been published in Runner s World and Running Times. He is the author (with Katherine Dreyer) of ChiRunning and ChiWalking.
- Author(s)Danny Dreyer
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Out-of-print date19/03/2015
- Weight141 g
- Width134 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best Selling in Audio Books
- AU $24.14New
- AU $46.32New
- AU $24.29New
- AU $25.43New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $42.84Trending at AU $44.72
- AU $31.19Trending at AU $34.24
- AU $34.47Trending at AU $49.51
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $36.66Trending at AU $38.67
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $14.46
- AU $30.53Trending at AU $33.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.