All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChloe Diggins was looking forward to spending summer vacation at her dad's archaeology camp in Peru. But when she discovers a legendary Inca artifact and her dad disappears, the self-doubting teenager finds herself swept up into the dangerous search for the Eternal Emperor. Surrounded by new friends and chased by potential enemies, Chloe embarks on an ancient hunt into the heart of the Inca Empire to save her dad and solve a 500-year-old mystery. Will she find the Eternal Emperor and save her father? Or will Chloe and the truth behind the last days of the Inca Empire be lost forever? Chloe Diggins and The Eternal Emperor is a middle grade adventure book blending the fictional discoveries at an archaeological excavation site in Peru with a fast-paced chase in and around historical sites in the ancient capital of the Inca empire.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Los Angeles, California, Jennifer Amiel is the author of middle grade adventure novel Chloe Diggins and The Eternal Emperor. Jennifer has a degree in Anthropology with an emphasis in Archaeology and a Master of Arts in Museum Studies. She draws on experience for Chloe Diggins from work on archaeological dig sites on the Santa Barbara coast, on the California Channel Islands, and in the Middle East. The character of Chloe Diggins was born out of Jennifer's desire to create a female character who is strong-minded, smart, a little daring, and not afraid to get some dirt under her nails! Jennifer has a passion for learning about new people and places and has traveled to South America, Central America, Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East. She resides in Pleasanton, a small city in the San Francisco Bay Area, with her husband and two children and works in museum education.
- Author(s)Jennifer Amiel
- Publisher2 Muses Publishing
- Date of Publication13/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint2 Muses Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ricardo Guimaraes
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.