All listings for this product
About this product
- Description16-year-old Chloe Montgomery beat out the competition to win Teen Design Diva, but she already has ather challenge to face - tackling her internship. After winning the first season of the fashion reality show, Chloe is ready to start her job with a famous designer, Stefan Meyers, in New York City. But with an old crush and new challenges to contend with, Chloe discovers that fast-paced fashion industry isn't for the faint of heart. Will she be able to make it work, or will the balancing act prove to be too much for this budding designer?
- Author(s)Margaret Gurevich
- PublisherCapstone Young Readers
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleChloe by Design
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Young Readers
- Illustrator(s)Brooke Hagel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.