All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.25
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.94
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.07
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.41
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.65
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.99
About this product
- DescriptionChocolate is a worldwide favorite in all of its forms and flavors, from bitter to extra sweet and light to dark; everyone enjoys the decadent flavor of chocolate. Recent studies have proven the health benefits of chocolate, especially dark, and the flavor is delicious in all types of recipes. In Chocolate Delights Cookbook, Volume I, author Karen Jean Matsko Hood presents her collection of more than 250 exciting chocolate recipes that will be sure to please everyone. Inside, you will also find some fascinating reading regarding the history of chocolate, folklore, cultivation, and much more. With recipes using readily available ingredients, Chocolate Delights Cookbook, Volume I, will be a valued addition to any chef's bookshelf.
- Author(s)Karen Jean Matsko Hood
- PublisherWhispering Pine Press International, Inc.
- Date of Publication03/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhispering Pine Press International, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.