All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
About this product
- DescriptionFor use in schools and libraries only. Recounts how Hershey struggled to establish himself in the candy business, and describes how he used his wealth to benefit others.
- Author(s)Betty Burford
- PublisherEcono-Clad Books, Div. of American Cos., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleA Carolrhoda creative minds book
- Place of PublicationTopeka
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEcono-Clad Books, Div. of American Cos., Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Loren Chantland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.