All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe home candy maker's guide to creating stunning chocolates and confections Chocolates and Confections at Home offers detailed expertise for anyone who wants to make truly amazing homemade confections and candies. The Culinary Institute of America and baking and pastry arts professor Peter Greweling provide recipes and step-by-step techniques that make even the most ambitious treats simple for any home cook. In addition, Chocolates and Confections at Home includes ingredient and equipment information, packaging and storage practices, and troubleshooting tips for common preparation issues. * Richly illustrated with more than 150 full-color photos that illustrate key techniques as well as finished confections * Covers chocolates, truffles, toffees and taffies, fudge and pralines, marshmallows, jellies, nuts, and much more * Author Peter Greweling is a professor of baking and pastry arts at the CIA, as well as a Certified Master Baker and Certified Hospitality Educator Chocolates and Confections at Home is the ideal resource for anyone who wants to graduate from chocolate chip cookies to create impressively decadent delights.
- Author BiographyPeter P. Greweling, the award-winning author of Chocolates and Confections: Formula, Theory, and Technique for the Artisan Confectioner, is a professor of baking and pastry arts at The Culinary Institute of America, a Certified Master Baker, and a Certified Hospitality Educator. Founded in 1946, The Culinary Institute Of America is an independent, not?for?profit college offering bachelor's and associate degrees in culinary arts and baking and pastry arts, as well as certificate programs in culinary arts and wine and beverage studies. A network of more than 39,000 alumni has helped the CIA earn its reputation as the world's premier culinary college. The CIA, which also offers courses for industry professionals and food enthusiasts, has campuses in New York (Hyde Park), California (St. Helena), and Texas (San Antonio).
- Author(s)Peter P. Greweling,The Culinary Institute of America (CIA)
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleAt Home with the Culinary Institute of America
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/09/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1520 g
- Width241 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.59
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $38.76
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.03
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $43.15
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $37.62
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $32.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.