All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionChoice Experiments in Developing Countries is an invaluable one-stop presentation of the best-practice case studies implementing the choice experiment method in developing countries. It highlights the theoretical and practical issues that should be taken into consideration when applying this method in a developing country context. The expert contributors gather recent state-of-the-art choice experiment studies undertaken in several developing countries, in Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean. These focus on a variety of environmental and agricultural issues, underlining the versatility of this method in valuing a wide array of interventions (for example policies, public and private services, new techlogies) and emphasizing the value of the method in informing efficient, effective and equitable policies for sustainable ecomic development. This work will be of great interest to academics and researchers of environmental ecomics, agricultural and resource ecomics, development, environmental management and planning, as well as national and international development agencies and NGOs. Civil servants and policymakers in developing countries will find the work and recommendations within this book engaging and inspirational.
- Author BiographyEdited by Jeff Bennett, Professor of Environmental Management, Crawford School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, Canberra, Australia and Ekin Birol, Research Fellow, Markets, Trade and Institutions Division, International Food Policy Research Institute, Washington, DC, US
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byEkin Birol,Jeff Bennett
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.