All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA series of Study Books was produced in the 1990s for use as concentrated study material on a particular topic at the four-day dialogue weekends held in Ojai, California. Editors used the CD-ROM to compile an extensive collection of excerpts for each theme-which range from one sentence in length to an entire talk-and they have organised them into chapters of subsidiary topics. These books are an invaluable resource of excerpted material as they offer a sustained survey of each subject, allowing for a deeper comprehension of what Krishnamurti was conveying. Much of the material has been drawn from the Collected Works of J. Krishnamurti, Vols. I-XVII, the record of Krishnamurti's public talks from 1933 to 1967.
- Author BiographyKrishnamurti, Jiddu was recognized at age fourteen as the coming World Teacher. Krishnamurti claimed allegiance to no caste, nationality or religion and was bound by no tradition. He travelled the world and spoke spontaneously to large audiences until the end of his life at age ninety. He said man has to free himself of all fear, conditioning, authority and dogma through self-knowledge.
- Author(s)J. Krishnamurti
- PublisherKrishnamurti Publications of America,US
- Date of Publication31/12/2000
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationOjai, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintKrishnamurti Publications of America,US
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.