Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.99+ AU $19.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than twenty years, Choices has been the leading source-book for cancer patients and their families. Fully revised to cover the latest medical and techlogical breakthroughs, Choices, Fourth Edition, provides the most up-to-date and essential facts on cancer, from diagsis to recovery -- medication and nutrition, symptoms and stages, and all available surgical and nsurgical treatments -- in an accessible, easy-to-use Q&A format. The book also includes checklists of essential questions for your doctor; useful Internet resources; a state-by-state listing of cancer-related programs, organizations, and services; reviews of complementary and alternative therapies; updated listings of chemotherapy drugs and their side effects; the facts on common misconceptions regarding cancer treatments; and advice on practical living concerns for both survivors and caregivers.Recommended by health-care professionals nationwide, Choices is a unique and invaluable reference. Marion Morra and Eve Potts's clear, compassionate advice is on every page, offering reassurance with the informed kwledge every cancer patient needs to make the right decisions throughout the treatment process.
- Author(s)Marion & Potts Morra
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1090 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edition Statement4th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.