All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis title shows how cholera epidemics affected Victorian perceptions of the body and the nation.
- Author BiographyPamela K. Gilbert is Professor of English at the University of Florida. Her books include Mapping the Victorian Social Body; Imagined Londons; and Beyond Sensation: Mary Elizabeth Braddon in Context (coedited with Marlene Tromp and Aeron Haynie), all published by SUNY Press.
- Author(s)Pamela K. Gilbert
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSUNY Series, Studies in the Long Nineteenth Century
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight335 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.