All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFresh illustrations, a rollicking text, and a growing succession of cute little chicks make the counting go down easy. When one big-eyed chick fails to yank its prize worm from the ground, it s time to bring in a friend and then ather, and ather. But if adding a rooster to the crew still doesn t do the trick, could it be that a worm isn t always what it seems? Each turn of the page brings a new number and a new rhyme in this delightful debut from both author and illustrator.
- Author BiographyJan Whiten spent her early years at a tiny rural school with one room and one teacher for all grades. Her love of reading children s books led her to write her own stories, and Chooky-Doodle-Doo is her first book. She lives in Australia. Sinead Hanley uses pencil, paper cuts, textures, and screen printing in her artwork, which is inspired by folklore, nature, optical art, and her collection of kitsch books and encyclopedias. This is her first book. She lives in Australia.
- Author(s)Jan Whiten
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width203 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sinead Hanley
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.